Friday, April 10, 2009

Insomnia may lead to...

help me with my komboucha mother - 29 (mission district)

Reply to: pers-uc8qd-1115592797@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-09, 11:49PM PDT


Greetings,

I have been bequeathed one komboucha mother. I have no idea what the fuck to do with it in order to make it into the drink that I spend 15$/week on. Anyone care to help out?

To sweeten the deal, I will throw in a night on the town that can include a muni ride, pizza, smoking weed and having a drink. We can also talk about books, music, and life.

Let me know! Tall ladies preferred.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1115592797

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

2 comments:

"Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

is this post yours? if I can track my old roomate down she could tell you exactly what to do...
cheers,
;p

anana said...

oh no i didn't write this..i was perusing the section one drunk night weeks ago!