Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome to my life!

howdy hoo!
while I was walking jack this morning along the beautiful noe valley hills, i thought it would be nice to start documenting and sharing my san francisco days with  you.  im not very tech savvy and my grammar is mediocre, but bear with me, my life really is something else.  im 28, in the middle of my saturn return, i'm working on my M.A. in psyche-ology, i have an amazing dog, a complicated relationship, a big family, and yoga keeps it all together. sort of. this is an experiment, and as many of you may already know i must try everything once ;-)  
let's do this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait! Thanks Ana, for sharing. I love you.

"Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

Hi Ana, you live in SF now? I was just there a few weeks ago- it was the first time I#d spend a significant amount of time there- really loved it. I#ll bookmark your blog and check in from time to time-

cheers,

;p